Fitness

BEST PROTEIN POWDERS

protien powder

Are you the one who is working out at the gym for hours and hours to add some extra inches to your biceps? Are you the one who is gulping down protein shakes in order to get the desired body? Here, we have come up with an article for all the guys who are trying too hard to get the Herculean bodies. In this article, we have compiled the best protein powders for you. So, all you guys out there, before you go and pick up any protein powder from the supermarket,

Take a look at our list of the Top 10 Protein Powders. Here it goes-

protein powders

  1. OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY

It is one of the best Whey Protein Powder for muscle building. Each serving of it contains 77% protein and 4 grams of carb. It also contains amino acids for muscle growth and recovery. It contains 24 grams of whey protein and low levels of cholesterol, lactose and fat.

  1. DYMATIZE ISO-100

This protein contains zero percent carbs. This protein powders contains 90% hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, 25 g protein and 5.5 g BCAAs. It is the fastest absorbing protein which means the muscles build up and repair faster.

  1. SYNTHA 6

It is an ultra- premium protein powder. It contains 22 g protein, 10 g essential amino acids and 5 g BCAAs. It induces muscle growth and enhancement, recovery, muscle protein synthesis, provides nutrition and helps in weight management. The surplus advantage of this protein powder is that it tastes delicious.

  1. CELLUCOR : COR- PERFORMANCE WHEY

It contains fast digesting whey protein isolate. It is packed with 25 g protein, 120 calories and 5.5 g naturally occurring BCAAs. It also features added digestive enzymes and comes in some of the best flavors.

  1. 5. MUSCLETECH : PHASE 8

It is one of the best muscle building protein powder blend. It feed muscles for 8 hours. It features sustained release protein which release amino acids in blood stream for 8 hours after consumption. Each scoop of this protein powder contains 26 grams of premium protein. It also contains 100 mg digestive enzyme matrix. You can take it pre- workout, post- workout or any time of the day.

  1. BPI SPORTS WHEY- HD

Each scoop of this powder is loaded with 25 grams protein and 5 grams naturally occurring branched chains amino acids. It digests easily and can be taken pre or post workout or any time of the day.

  1. NATURE’S BEST ISOPURE ZERO CARB

As the name says, it has zero percent carbs, but is loaded with 81% protein. It also contains glutamine, vitamins, other aminos and minerals.

  1. OPTIMUM PLATINUM HYDROWHEY

It contains 80 % protein and the rest 20 % comprises of micronized BCAAs and an enzyme that assists better digestion and absorption. Each scoop contains 30 % hydrolyzed whey protein isolates.

  1. ULTIMATE NUTRITION ISO-SENSATION

It contains 93 % of protein and only 1 gram of carb in each serving. It features cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate.

  1. AST VP2 WHEY ISOLATE

AST VP2 WHEY ISOLATE features 86 % protein with less than 2 grams of carb per serving. It uses hydrolyzed whey isolate protein.

protein-powder